Terms & Conditions for Communion
T & C's for Communion Dresses
Before purchasing your Communion dress from our Once In A Lifetime Collection by Darcybow, we ask you to take a couple of minutes to read our Terms & Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADING
We ask that you take some time to check that all your personal details are correct and that you are ordering the correct dress, size and colour. Please note no refunds are offered unless goods are faulty. Any items returned within 14 days of purchase can be exchanged for credit note to full value of goods within The Once In A Lifetime Collection (Communion Collection). This will be valid for 28 days from issue. No refunds will be made.
- We ask that you take some time, to check that all your personal details are correct and that you are ordering the correct dress, size and colour.
- All orders require a 50% deposit before a Communion dress is ordered.
- At our one-to-one private appointments we accept debit/credit cards and use sum-up machine to facilitate your purchase. We also accept cash.
- Until we have received the final payment on your purchase we will not allow any products to leave until full payment has been made.
- Deposits are non refundable - Unfortunately as your dress has been reserved for you, someone else may have missed out on purchasing therefore if you wish to cancel your order, the following terms will apply - if you cancel after 14 days you will forfeit your deposit, if you cancel after 21 days you will forfeit your deposit and any outstanding communion dress balances are still due in full. If you paid by card, payment will be processed to this card. If however, you wish to purchase a different dress that we have in stock from us, then we will happily transfer the deposit to the new Communion dress.
- Every made to order dress, even for the standard size. Once your payment is confirmed, the seamstresses start to select and cut material according your size, so it is a tailor-made dress only for you. Therefore we are unable to accept returns on pre order or made to order dresses apart from in the case of faulty goods. Please make sure that measurements are taken accurately and sizes are chosen carefully.
Alterations are not included in the price of your Communion Dress. We do not undertake any alterations. We endeavour to order a dress that is close to size to reduce the cost of alterations. Special Occasion alternation costs can be slightly higher than normal, please use a reputable Alterations Service and agree a price before commencement of any work.
PRICE ADJUSTMENT POLICY
All prices are correct at time of publication. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without notice. We are therefore not obligated to refund the difference.
Before any contract is formed, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any literature, website based information, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
CHANGES IN SPECIFICATION
In the event of a product or a products component/fabric going into short supply, the company will source a replacement. If the replacement product or component/fabric is very different to the original advertised on the website the company will contact the customer direct to discuss it with them.
We shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our instruction (whether oral or writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the ordered goods without our approval.
Purchased goods in at our one-to-one appointments or online shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and EU. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland or EU.